Our Vision & Mission Statements
Our vision is to make a positive difference in the lives of children, youth and adults of our community, by offering the highest-quality dental care, in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. All our dental care is to be met with a high level of care, compassion and understanding, which is shown to all our patients. We believe that dental care not only improves oral health and appearance, but also has a great positive impact on ones self confidence and overall quality of life.
The practice plays a vital role in educating and helping new upcoming dentists and other staff members. This helps to educate patients thus making them equal partners in their own oral health care. The ultimate goal is to make an impact on the well-being of our patients and thus benefit the community.
- We aim to provide the best possible dental care of the highest quality, for our patients and to build a practice which allows us to provide comprehensive care in a comfortable, pleasant setting.
- Provide our patients, a broad range of dental services and choices, giving clear explanation to the options available. We have staff who are happy to answer any questions or concerns regarding treatments.
- To treat each patient with dignity, respect, kindness and understanding to demonstrate that the patient is valued in this practice.
- To serve our community through preventive dentistry, educational programs and other outreach projects.
- To ensure smooth and efficient running of the practice with employees that work together in a spirit of harmony and co-operation.
- We aim to develop and maintain long-term relationships with our patients by providing them a clean and friendly atmosphere.
- We follow strict compliance with all regulatory and ethical rules set forth by the concerned bodies.
- All our staff members work as a team, in harmony with each other to build a satisfied patient base and place our patient’s interests first.
- We always try to pursue excellence in dentistry and will always be open to new possibilities and any evidence based literature.
- We continuously update the staff through regular meetings, teaching sessions and by attending the CPD courses. Thus we have a team of professional, honest and committed staff.
Our "Core Values" for all of our employees
- Integrity: Act with high moral principle. Adhere to the highest professional standards. Maintain the trust and confidence of all with whom I engage.
- Commitment: Work diligently to serve all our patients. Fulfill my individual responsibilities and organizational responsibilities.
- Advocacy: Be truly patient/community centric, by identifying, fully considering and appropriately advancing the interests of them.
- Respect: Treat all those I serve, and with whom I work, with dignity and respect. Show respect to earn it.
- Excellence: Strive for the highest quality and continuous improvement. Be thoughtful and decisive in leadership, accountable for my actions, willing to admit mistakes, and rigorous in correcting them.