Take advantage of our extensive knowledge, commitment to superior customer service, and dedication to excellence.
Welcome to AW Brown Dental Practice
**CORONAVIRUS - UPDATE**
Important information - please read before attending the practice
As from 10/06/2020 the practice will be open for booked appointments only.
If you need to see a dentist please call the practice on 01394 274936.
(if you do not have an appointment you will not be able to enter the practice)
If you or anyone in your household has any covid-19 symptoms or have been around anyone with symptoms, DO NOT ENTER THE PRACTICE.
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE PRACTICE WITHOUT WEARING A FACE MASK.
Please click the link below to find out how we plan to protect our patients and staff during this time.
Process for patients accessing the practice for your appointment:
1) When you arrive at the practice, please do not enter. Please call the reception to let us know you are here and wait for a call back once we are ready to see you.
2) When you have been advised that we are ready to see you please enter the practice, use the hand santiser upon entering and go straight to the surgery you have been advised on the phone.
3) Please do not bring any belongings with you.
4) Once your appointment has been completed, please make your way to reception (keeping a 2m distance from the desk), to pay, by card, and book any future appointments.
5) Please leave the practice using the door to the side of the reception.
Patients who have an appointment are requested to fill out the forms on the online portal via the link we will send you, before coming to your appointment.
We comprise of an experienced, passionate and friendly team of three dentists, two hygienists, a dental therapist and an Implantologist. A staff of friendly, efficient, and experienced dental nurses and receptionists support this team. They play an important part in making your visit a relaxed and comfortable one.
We provide a range of NHS and private services, which include a routine check up, restorative dentistry (i.e fillings, extraction, crowns, bridges), to more cosmetic treatment (i.e. veneers, tooth whitening) and specialist treatment (i.e dental implants). We believe in prevention of diseases. Our focus is to provide evidence based and conservative dentistry.
We are a well established dental practice.We have been committed to providing a quality service to the local community for more than three decades and our primary aim remains the same. We are based in Felixstowe, an Edwardian seaside town between the River Orwell and River Deben on the North Sea coast of Suffolk, England.
Our Practice is General Data Protection Regulation 2018 compliant - please follow the link for more information
New private patients welcome!
If you’re interested in joining the practice, please feel free to call 01394 274 936